TASP - launching a Charitable Incorporated Organisation
As you may know, the Association of Independent LSCB Chairs is supporting the transition to TASP.
LSCBs across England are currently supporting the transition from their own statutory arrangements to the new Partnerships, co-led by the three Statutory Partners. TASP (The Association of Safeguarding Partners) wishes to support this change in a way that provides support to those involved in setting up and leading the new arrangements and ensuring that we continue to improve and develop the ways we safeguard children and young people.
TASP WILL OFFER MEMBERS the opportunity to be a part of, and benefit from:
• A wider community of partners and partnerships focused on safeguarding
• Newsletters and a new website
• An annual conference and events
• A learning and sharing resource
• A voice to make sure that the experiences of those working in a safeguarding role are understood, respected and valued
The intention is to draw on the expertise of the three statutory partners, as well as that of the wider multi-agency experience built through the successes of LSCB work.
This page will currently be used to share news from the statutory partners as it becomes available to us.